maandag 19 mei 2014

Creem of the Crop






Yesterday’s outfit, fresh off of my SD card! It was probably the best Sunday I’ve had in a long time – sleeping in, waking up with rays of sun and a huge glass of OJ, chilling by the pool in my new bikini, discovering some hidden gems in the neighbourhood and having Greek food with friends. I changed outfits about 5 times yesterday (from tank top and boyfriend jeans over bikini to denim cut offs and a beige top) but decided on wearing this ensemble for dinner and drinks. My love for the crop has only grown since last year, and I’m eager to express it through my summer wardrobe. It’s gonna be a good one! Have a happy start of the workweek! 

H&M | striped crop and skirt
Ray Ban | Wayfarers Urban Jungle
Superga | trainers
Pics by Cédric

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten