maandag 19 mei 2014

Music



The first five days of our Healthy Week are almost over so it’s time for a round-up. Gosh, weekends are always the hardest, aren’t they? I had a pretty good week, enjoyed a few of my Gérlinea treats, took to twitter and Instagram for some mental help from you guys (thanks!) and started another challenge! I know some of you ended up being lucky ones, receiving a big box full of Gérlinea goodness to munch on this week, so tell me: how did you like it? Was it easy to trade in your breakfasts and lunches for the products? I found the challenge to be quite easy, no more thinking about what I was going to have for lunch at work: I just snapped open a bag of noodles and vegetables, popped it in the microwave and c’est ca. Very easy! For more healthy food inspirations, follow the Belmodo team on their Health trip!

All your hard work should be rewarded, and it will if you don’t forget to Instagram your healthy pictures by tagging #belmodogoeshealthy and #gerlinea to win a big beauty box worth €750, which also includes a session of ultimate face pampering at an Yves Rocher parlour of your choice. Check out the other gals in the competition here! Gotta go now, time to do some squats ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten