maandag 19 mei 2014

Pale Blue I LOVE YOU








Blue seems to be the only shade trending in my mind right now – apart from this dress, I recently also added this little blue gem to my collection. Firstly I was drawn to its cute dropped waist and the lovely pale blue fabric. I know this shade works particularly well for blondes, but I’m pleased at how it goes with my ginger locks as well! The short sleeves and frill hem practically screamed to be matched with the floral Docs in my shoe closet. How do you like this girly combi? These beautiful photos were shot by galpal Paulien when visiting Antwerp a while back. I’m actually on my way back to the city as we speak, I have a fun lunch planned there at noon and will be checking out the new Geox shop in Brussels later today. I suggest following my Instagram feed and Facebook page for the latest updates.

Elien is wearing:  
ASOS PETITE | Exclusive Dress with Frill Hem and Short Sleeve (on sale now
Doc Martens | Floral Boots (on sale here
H&M | boxy bag and oversized sunnies
Pics by Polienne blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten